Regional Coaches-Application Deadline Extended


Jul. 25, 2022


London Ringette Association is now accepting applications for Regional Coaches-all age levels. Deadline for applications has been extended to August 20, 2022 due to our email issue.

Now is a great time to get involved!  For the upcoming season, coaches that take the CI and CSI courses will be covered for 75% through Funding for Coaches and the remaining 25% will be eligible for reimbursement from LRA.  LRA is also planning to offer in-house coaching clinics to help support all of our coaches.

We welcome those new to the sport and those that want to give back to our great sport!  Volunteers are the key to our success!

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Jennifer at lracoachingcoordinator@londonringette.com

   Please note new email address!

 

LRA Coaching Application 2022-23

 

Be a part of #LYNXNATION!

 

Upcoming Events


Nov. 04, 2022 to Nov. 06, 2022

London Ringette Tournament

read more »


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information