Regional Coaching Application and Details
- Applications for coaching U9, U10, U12, U14, U16, & U19 Regional level are now being accepted.
- In order to be registered with the Ontario Ringette Association you must now have or be able to attain the requisite qualifications (ORA Coach pathways) for the position offered to you on or before November 1, 2020. Copies of qualifications are required by the London Ringette Association.
- by November 1, 2019, all U14/U16/U19 Regional coaches need to be CI Trained?
- Please register online form on our Goalline website.
- New Coach - if you were not a bench staff member for a LRA team this season
- Returning Coach - if you were a coach or a bench staff from 2018/19 LRA teams you are considered "Returning Coach". You will not have to enter your address, phone, or previous coaching credentials - as they are already in the system. To retrieve your access code sent to you by email (see picture below)
?Regional Coaching / Bench Staff Online Application - due May 31, 2019
- Before you complete the online form, it is recommended to have the answers to these questions already typed in a document - then you can copy and paste (no limits on space) into online form. The alternative is that you type it in on the form when you get to the questions:
1. What is your coaching philosophy?
2. Past Coaching Experience: (Ringette or any other sport). List in chronological format with position, organization, length of time of your involvement, and accomplishments.
3. Describe important situations/learnings that helped make you into the coach you are today (that would assist the Coaching Committee differentiate you from another applicant).
4. Why do you want to coach this team?
- Get started with my application: Regional Team Coach Application
- If you ever need to log back into your coach application click on the link above and click