September Ice Schedule Now Posted
Hello Lynx families,
The wait is over!! Our 2021-22 ringette season officially starts on Saturday September 11th. The September ice schedule is posted on the website so check it out to see when your division will hit the ice. September Ice Schedule
Players must be registered on RAMP system and have paid the required deposit prior to participating. Click here to register
The schedule is now posted for the U16AA and U19AA tryouts. AA Tryout Schedule
Please note that London Ringette is not planning to host a U14AA at this time. The tryout schedule for U12A, U14A, U16A, and U19A will be posted shortly.
The following must be done if attending U16AA or U19AA tryouts:
- File your intent with Western Region
- Be registered with LRA (or your local association)
- LRA players must have paid their required deposit
- Register on RAMP for the tryout package. Tryout Registration
- Cost for all AA tryouts is $50, which must be paid prior to stepping on the ice
- Payment can be made by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Given current capacity restrictions for number of participants on the ice, the first three (3) tryouts have two (2) ice times/hours scheduled. Prior to the tryout date, you will be advised which session your player is to attend.
Covid Protocols at the Rink
- Entry into the facility is not permitted until 15 minutes prior to assigned ice time. Younger players may wish to arrive partially dressed.
- All participants and spectators must complete City of London screening document upon entry.
- Participants are to wear masks until stepping onto the ice and immediately after.
- Each participant may have 2 spectators enter the facility to watch.
- Spectators must wear a mask at all times, remain 2 metres from anyone outside their household and are only to watch in the assigned viewing areas. (Kinsmen viewing is permitted in cold area only)
- Spectators should enter at time of the ice and exit immediately after.
- At no time, should anyone enter the facility if displaying any Covid symptoms.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com
We can’t wait to see everyone back at the rink!